Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sewin' up a storm

Lately, I've been wanting to sew something every day.  My latest thing was looking in the blog world to find a good bloomer's pattern for the dress I made about a couple weeks ago on here. I made a pair on my own but I definately don't like them as much as the diaper cover on the made blog that I follow.

The other outfit I made is from the sienna dress cut down to shirt size with a twirl skirt I modified to fit a newborn.  I hope both will fit when the baby is first born.
When I had all my kids I remember not having alot of things when they where teny tiny but loads of stuff once they got out of that 8 pnds phase.
I think I'm making up here for what I didn't get to do when I had my girls :) Because I still don't feel like I"m 'done'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails