Thursday, August 26, 2010

Feeling guilty now over for a while



I sew so much for the girls. 


I'm so glad that I got to make these pants for Tristan today. 

I bought this fabric about a month ago, it's a shame I know.  I fully intended on making them.  He loves blues clues and everywhere we go if he sees "The Paw Print" then I get to hear about it.  I was so excited when I saw this fabric because I thought they would make good lounge pants and Tris would love them also. 
Then I got off task as usual.  But today back on, hopefully.

He says he really likes them and I love them because they actually turned out that they covered his whole diaper bum. 

Here is my picture shoot with Tris. 

I'm loving his new pearly white teeth, they show up so much more now that he has those 2 big teeth in the front.  Poor guy.  Dumb allergies!  So glad that they make stainless steel crowns with white on front,yeah!












Okay this pic is kinda out there but as you can see in the next pic he was play hitting himself in the head.
No worries, not hard, just being silly!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails