Monday, August 2, 2010

2nd Aikido dress Sienna Style



Yes, it should be Jocelyn Modeling these photos.  But she didn't want to and didn't like it because she said the sleeves bothered her.  I tried to avoid anything itchy and sewing decorations on this one for her but on the sleeves I had to sew them down the middle because I didn't extend my sleeves pattern to be one way. 

So here is Madison the only willingly model.  I had to bribe her as well with chocolate chip muffins.  So I guess I should feel just relieved that I could get someone to wear it to put on here. 
Anyways I like this one a little bit better than the other one.  I made a braided belt to go along with it because Maddie requested an Aikido belt.  To funny :) Of course I didn't know that she would end up using it as a weapon like the Airbender she said.




2 comments:

  1. i want a braided belt! Cute dress and model as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. aikido dojo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails