Sunday, August 1, 2010

Round Up of Things Mom Has Made


The girls love to wear skirts these days in the hot summer months.  It makes me so happy that on this day they both decided to wear my 'creations' to school.  Without even thinking about it they both picked these skirts and I had to take a 'shot'.  The first one is Jocelyn wearing a skirt comparable to the "Market skirt" that Dana Willard gave a tutorial for a while back.  I think this skirt was made last year and now it fits.

The second one is a creation I wanted to do to see if I could pull off making my own pattern to Ashley Hackshaws new Twirl skirt pattern before it came out.   It came out pretty 'twirly' but I am glad now to have the 'expert' pattern to go off of and see the correct way of things.  She also gives tips for knits and how to sew them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails