Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Next project = baseball tee

So I got an email from Madison's teacher saying she would like the kids to dress up in baseball themed clothes this Friday.  I can't wait to make Madison a baseball shirt with her school number on it!  The sienna dress is perfect to compare with your  basic t-ball shirt.  I actually found tutorials online and they were the same design.   So hopefully after a quick trip to the gym today, I'll get to work on it.

I also have a new favorite t.v. show.  I love Covert Affairs with the Piper Pibalo(sp?) chick.  It's so good!  It airs every tuesday at 10:00 p.m. on USA network.  I would definately recommend starting from the beginning episodes online and then going from there.  Normally I'm not into shows like CSI and etc..stuff like that... but this show is about Annie working for the CIA and thats all I can tell you for now.  It's hush hush, lol.  Check it out. The secret guy that this is plotting about.  OMG!  I'm even thinking the totally smart-geeky blind guy, Griffin should hook up with Annie.  His smarts makes him totally cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails