Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sienna Dress

 So I made my first 'Sienna' tee shirt dress that I've been working on a couple of days now. It would have probally been sooner but it being the weekend I did what I could with a small amount of time.  I really like it and I can tell that Maddie is excited to wear it to school tomorrow but I'm wishing i would have left off the decorative gold trim. Then Joce could have worn it, the one that it would have probally fit better with. Oh well, work in progress...I'm probally going to add another small layer to the bottom to fit her better for tomorrow..sometime in the night if I get a chance.
She insisted on doing that pose...

Then they all wanted to be in the photo shoot



Finally a Maddie give me a natural smile and pose picture.
Yes my daughter would enjoy modeling, I suppose.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails