Friday, August 6, 2010

A dress for Joce

 So I really enjoyed making this dress for Jocelyn.  It was so fun to make things with the fine tip paint.  It makes me excited to do some stenciling with freezer paper in the future. 

It does make me so happy to see the girls in dresses that I've made.  Totally thrilled!  Like all my hard work of staying up late and neglecting my housely duties has now paid off  :) 

Now I'm wondering if I could do one for me?  Nah...probally not. It would probally end up being a night gown if anything for me. I don't think I could get away with these colors like my beautiful girls do..


The first good smile I've gotten in a long time from her.  This is saying alot :)


Back view of the dress, I stenciled and traced on a bird design which doesn't feel like it belongs but I like it anyways.



Life doesn't get much better than this when they are paired up together with smiles.

1 comment:

  1. aww they look so happy! I like the fabrics you picked for Joce's dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails