Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello revamped new header, I LIKE YOU :)

Wow!!   So here I am at 11:50 pm wondering why I'm not in bed instead of making a new header for this sewing and creating website that will one day have visitors. 

No, I'm not talented as others and I don't have a mother around anymore or any close by relatives to steal ideas from; but I'm always searching my mind for new ideas to make my home more eye pleasing to me.

Today I realized once again why I love where I live. 
Number 1:
My kids can now go out and play and can continue doing so for 9 more months instead of 5 tops where I used to live.
Number 2:
I just noticed today that my wonderful cherry tree has blossoms on it.  Cherries will be on it soon!  I'm so excited.  This is my second cherry season here and this year I plan on definately doing some canning.  There are so many cherry recipes online for canning.  I can't wait to try some out.
So here is my new header that I took outside this afternoon.   It also doubles to cheer me up as well, when the winter months come and the cherry's have come and gone. 

I really like it!

1 comment:

  1. great header! you gonna share those cherries right??? right???? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails