Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Walmart 50% off sale

So tonight I went to Walmart with my neighbor that loves a good deal as much as I do.  Walmart was getting rid of all their fabric .  Everything was 50% off and it was a huge hit.  Alot was gone but I did find some selections that I liked.   I paid 30.00 in fabric and ribbon.  I figured I really got 60.00 worth of fabric.  I can't wait to make some things from what I got. I found some more of the fabric that I used for my bean bags so I figure eventually I will make something else to go along with them. I figured I should probally get a couple of yards considering I'll never be able to get that fabric scheme again.  All in all it was fun as usual when I get to get out for a little while with my dear friend and neighbor. 

2 comments:

  1. awww...your neighbor sounds AWESOME! hehe! I had fun as usual!! We have to go back, I mean sneak back, for the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbor is awesome, you are in all my posts so far, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails